Zlatno oko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum o psima

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretraľnikPretraľnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Biewer Yorkie

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
bebby
Samojed
Samojed
bebby

Female Broj postova : 1155
Registration date : 02.05.2008

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: Biewer Yorkie   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitimepet kol 15, 2008 3:22 pm

Biewer Yorkshire Terrier History

The Biewer Yorkie originated in Germany in 1984 and was a piebald genetic recessive gene occurrence offspring produced by Gertrud and Werner Biewer’s Yorkshire Terriers. The sire and dam of the first recognized Biewer Yorkie were “Darling of Friedheck” and “Frufru of Friedheck”.

The Biewer’s saw this little dog with its white markings as extra ordinarily attractive and began the selective breeding process to produce more. The Biewer’s named these little dogs with their white markings “Biewer Yorkshire a la Pom Pon”. Thus the beginning of the Biewer Yorkies as we know them today.

The First German Biewer Yorkshire club was established on May 24, 2003.

The Biewer Yorkie was recognized as a breed unto itself long before this date though when the general public recognized it unofficially as a breed.

The Biewer Yorkshire is bred, registered and shown in other countries and is on the top of the popularity list for the United States. Few registries in the United States as this date have acknowledged the Biewer Yorkshire as a breed. The American Canine Registry is one of the few and the first United States known registry that does recognize the Biewer as a breed and is helping to promote the breed in the United States and throughout the world by the breed name of “Biewer Yorkie”. The American Canine Registry formed the Biewer Yorkie Association on May 15, 2003 preparing to set in place breed standards and other club necessities and applied for recognition in 2004.

There are many registries now that recognize the Biewer as a breed unto itself. ACH-L e. V., ACR – American Canine Registry, BYA – Biewer Yorkie Association, CKC – Continental Kennel Club, WRV e.V..

Biewer Yorkshire Terrier Standard

ORIGIN: Germany

GENERAL APPEARANCE: That a long-haired toy terrier whose hair hangs evenly and straight down each side of the body, and from the base of the skull to the end of the tail. The animal should be very compact and neat. The tail should be carried up. The outlines should give the impression of a powerful and well proportioned body.

HEAD AND SKULL: The head should be rather small and flat, not too propionate round in the skull, nor the muzzle too long with an absolute black nose. The hair on the head is long with colors: white-blue-gold, symmetrically colored.

EYES: Medium size, dark and sparkling with a sharp intelligent expression and placed in a way that they look straight. They shall not be too prominent and the eye rims should be of a dark color.

EARS: Small V shaped ears, that are carried erect, and set not too far apart, covered with a short hair.

TEETH: The teeth should be all the same. Either a scissor bite or a level bite is acceptable. Premolar faults are tolerated.

FORELEGS: The legs should be totally straight, well covered with hair.

HIND LEGS: Legs rather straight, well muscled, and well covered with hair.

BODY: Very compact with well formed hips, and a level back line.

TAIL: A complete tail, with lots of hair, carried slightly higher than the level of the back.

COAT: The hair on the body has a length ¾ down the sides of the dog, or long enough to reach the ground, and is absolutely straight (not wooly), shiny like silk and of fine silky texture, without an undercoat.

COLOR: Coloring of the coat of the trunk, and the head piece are as follows: Rather white or blue-white broken or closely blue absolute, or black, without brown coloring. Hair on the breast, pure white on the belly, and the legs. The head with white-blue-gold, symmetrical colored.

WEIGHT & HEIGHT: Up to 22cm in height and a weight of about 3.1kg.

FAULTS: Any and all differences within this breed standard.

Light colored eyes or eye rims. Light colored nostrils. Any ear that is not erect. An over or undershot bite. Wavy or curly hair.

Biewer Yorkie BeiwerForeverEverMyInsatiableLove

Biewer Yorkie Zoli1

Biewer Yorkie Brooke7mthsa

Biewer Yorkie Hanna5mth6
[Vrh] Go down
http://psisuzakon.77forum.com
iva
Patuljasti pinč
Patuljasti pinč
iva

Female Broj postova : 112
Registration date : 09.08.2008

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Biewer Yorkie   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitimepet kol 15, 2008 4:48 pm

nie mi problem čitat na engleskom, ali more hrvatski?
[Vrh] Go down
stryker
stryker

Male Broj postova : 1527
Registration date : 16.04.2008

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: stryker   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitimepet kol 15, 2008 11:45 pm

da bilo bi lepo da je na jos nekom jeziku

bebby
Samojed
Samojed
bebby

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Biewer Yorkie   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitimeuto kol 19, 2008 5:12 pm

Znam ali ne mogu naci lol!
[Vrh] Go down
Anjić
Pudl
Pudl
Anjić

Female Broj postova : 375
Registration date : 21.04.2008

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Biewer Yorkie   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitimesri kol 20, 2008 3:22 pm

lijepi su. I love you
[Vrh] Go down
bebby
Samojed
Samojed
bebby

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Biewer Yorkie   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitimesri kol 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Da bas su krasni lice na maltezera a punoo na yorkije lol! lol!
[Vrh] Go down
bebby
Samojed
Samojed
bebby

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Biewer Yorkie   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitimepet ruj 12, 2008 12:27 am

Kako obozavam ove predivne psice I love you
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Biewer Yorkie Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Biewer Yorkie   Biewer Yorkie I_icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

Biewer Yorkie
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Zlatno oko :: FCI nepriznate pasmine i mješanci :: FCI nepriznate pasmine-
Forum(o)Bir: